Target Specific Sandwich Technique (TSST)
Language of this video: English
Recommended for viewing by MedTV editorial staff as one of the best video courses in the video library.
ENSURING LONG TERM NATURAL OUTCOME WITH FILLERS USING TARGET SPECIFIC SANDWICH TECHNIQUE (TSST)
The Target Specific Sandwich Technique (TSST) utilizes the understanding of fillers’ rheology to enable the application of minimal effective dose (MED): using the smallest amount of fillers for the maximum outcome.
- Symmetry in assessing the future result.
- Detailed marking on the patient, search for points and strategies, with anatomical justification and many recommendations from the speaker's practice.
- Step-by-step movements, depth and penetration vectors. Cannula and needle work.
- Application of unique techniques in the correction of the lower, middle and upper third of the face.
- Interconnection in a combination of different fillers in one area.
Dr. Ting Song LIM
As the author of “Facial Overfilled Syndrome”, Dr Tingsong Lim has been known internationally for moving the industry towards safer and more natural approach in medical aesthetics. A frequent speaker regionally and internationally, Dr Lim is a key opinion leader in Asian facial and body aesthetics, clinical application of fillers’ rheology, pigmentary disorders, laser medicine and regenerative medicine. Graduated from Tohoku University School of Medicine under the Monbusho Scholarship, Dr Lim speaks 4 languages (English, Mandarin, Bahasa Malaysia, Japanese) fluently. He is also actively involved in many Global Advisory Board meetings, steering trends in the industry.
2017: Best Abstract Award of 5 Continent Congress in Barcelona.
2017: Winner of Anti-aging & Beauty Trophy for Best Clinical cases in Non-invasive Body Reshaping 2017-2018.
2017: Winner of Anti-aging & Beauty Trophy for Best Clinical cases in Facial Rehabilitation 2017-2017.
A link to access will be sent to your email within an hour after payment.