FULL FACE BEAUTIFICATION
Pr. Dario BERTOSSI (ITALY)
Language of this video: English
A very detailed, lengthy master class with step-by-step explanations from the speaker, with anatomical justification of the techniques performed during the correction, author's techniques in the highest video quality. Extremely relevant material for practicing professionals.
The techniques presented use an understanding of the rheology of the fillers.
- Detailed marking on the patient, search for points and strategies.
- Vectors of motion and the rate of filler injection. The choice of the modulus of elasticity of the material.
- Competent choice of tools, "optimal needle".
- Correction of the middle third of the face, lacrimal groove, smoothing of transitions.
- Correction of the lower third of the face.
- Correction of the nose, without cannula.
- Aspiration tests in operation.
- Combinations of different fillers in one area.
Facial Plastic Surgeon
Prof. Dario Bertossi is Associate Professor in the Department of Surgery of the University of Verona and is an internationally acclaimed Facial Plastic Surgeon known for his innovative surgical techniques and is an international speaker on advanced Maxillo Facial surgery techniques. Prof. Bertossi has been a visiting professor at many university centers in the USA, Europe and South America. He is actively involved in research and teaching other Maxillo Facial surgeons in the University of Verona and gives surgical demonstrations to other maxillo facial surgeons around the world.
A link to access will be sent to your email within an hour after payment.