BOTOX. STEP-BY-STEP (timeline: 01:19:00)
Language of this video: English
This course will inform and entertain about how Botox works, how to get started, step-by-step to begin treatment, and treatment of the common areas of the forehead wrinkles, the “11s”, and crow’s feet. Those who have not done Botox in their dental practice will get an introduction to the fun world of helping your patients’ wrinkles go away and provide a new service for your patients that is quick and easy to integrate into your practice. Those already administering Botox will get a refresher to get you administering more and with confidence.
Dr. Kristopher Rappold, D.D.S., M.A.G.D. (USA)
Sports dentistry, temporomandibular joint disorders, botox and dermal fillers.
Dr. Kristopher Rappold loves serving the New Orleans community and appreciates the honor to be given the opportunity to help individuals with their dental needs.
He was born in Metairie, Louisiana and raised in Kenner. He attended Archbishop Rummel High School, where he played football and baseball.
Dr. Rappold has a Bachelor of Science degree in Biochemistry from Louisiana State University and a Doctorate of Dental Surgery from Louisiana State University School of Dentistry.
Notable accomplishments and associations:
- American Dental Association, Recipient of the 10 Under 10 Award 2018
- Louisiana Dental Association, Recipient of the New Dentist Award 2018
- President of the New Orleans Dental Association, 2018
- International Dental Implant Association and has been awarded Diplomate status
- Academy of General Dentistry and received the prestigious Mastership Award in 2018
- Vice president of the Louisiana Academy of General Dentistry
- Academy for Sports Dentistry Board Member and Chairman of Membership.
- United States Olympic Committee Volunteer Dentist, Level 2 Dentist
- Pankey Institute Alumni Member
- Member of the American Academy of Craniofacial Pain
- Team Dentist for Northwestern State University Football, Archbishop Rummel High School Football, and Holy Cross High School Football and Basketball and the Big Easy Rollergirls.
- Dr. Rappold’s involvement in sports dentistry began in 2011 with fabricating custom mouthguards for the Northwestern State University football team in Natchitoches, Louisiana where he continues to serve today. His interest in mouthguards led him to founding, RappGuard, a company devoted to custom sports mouthguard fabrication for athletes of all sports.
- Speaker at the 2015 New Orleans Dental Conference and Louisiana Dental Association Annual Session conducting a course on custom fabrication of athletic mouthguards.
- Member of the Greater New Orleans Sports Foundation and National Football Foundation.
- Dr. Rappold has traveled to the Dominican Republic twice to serve the local community with dental implants.
- In his time outside of the office, he participates in running events throughout the year (often dressed as the ADG tooth).
- He can be often found at nearby Audubon Park training or walking his four pugs.
Access for MEDTV members with annual access - FREE
A link to access will be sent to your email within an hour after payment.